Villa of Hope OP
Villa of Hope OP located at 1099 Jay Street in Rochester, New York provides local drug and alcohol treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse. Villa of Hope OP provides Smoking not permitted for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. Other addiction treatment options include Outpatient, Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol, Regular outpatient treatment that help those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to get the effective treatment that they need.
For those that are seeking affordable drug rehab in Rochester, New York, then entering addiction treatment at Villa of Hope OP is the right choice. Villa of Hope OP generally accepts struggling addicts of most age groups, i.e. Adolescents to enroll in their available addiction rehabilitation programs.
Villa of Hope OP also takes commonly accepted insurances, i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, and certain types of payment such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, Military insurance, Private health insurance, State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid, Visa. Villa of Hope OP can be contacted through their website at www.villaofhope.org/.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
5.0 7 months ago
The staff here is very very friendly. They have very good services in my boys loved going there.
5.0 1 year ago
I work here. Love my coworkers and the services offered.
5.0 1 year ago
5.0 3 years ago
It was rough a because I had to get used to be away from my family, but the stuff are getting by being there for you